Day Spas in Tampa
Day spa excursions are often branded as mini-vacations: you can allow yourself to less loose while an esthetician pampers you with facials, massages, and body, skin, and nail treatments. Soothing music plays in the background. Relaxing aromatherapy scents fill the air.
It’s a vacation without getting lost on unfamiliar winding streets, without sunburn, and without walking tours in uncomfortable shoes. When you need a break in your work or life routine, a Tampa day spa trip could be just the thing.
Treat yourself to an appointment at Tampa, Fl. day spa today.
What Do Day Spas Offer?
Day spas in Tampa typically offer a wide menu of individual services, as well as more indulgent package deals that last two to five hours.
Some typical offerings include:
- Relaxing aromatherapy or couples massages
- Facial treatments designed to leave your skin looking and feeling younger
- Body treatments such as exfoliating salt scrubs and full body masks
- Skin care - face and body masks, peels, muds, extractions, and age defense treatments
- Hand and foot treatments that remove calluses and soften skin
- Manicures and pedicures that focus equally on nail health and beauty
- Men’s treatments like sports massages and resurfacing facials
Day spa trips allow clients to rejuvenate their bodies and minds, so they can leave feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world.
How Long is an Appointment at a Day Spa?
A trip to a day spa in Tampa, Florida typically last at least 1 hour. Package spa appointments typically last 2-5 hours and include a variety of treatments.
How Much Does Day Spas Cost in Tampa?
In Tampa, Fl., clients should expect to pay around $100/hour for most spa services. However, those clients purchasing package deals will often receive a better rate, with different services bundled together at a discount.
How Can I Book an Appointment for Day Spas in Tampa?
Ready to start your staycation? Check out the above listings for the best day spas in Tampa, Fl., or use the free Booksy app to schedule your appointment today.