For more options, let the business know you'd like to book with them!
A Straight Razor Shave in Kissimmee
Looking for a little something different at your local Kissimmee barbershop? Why not try a straight razor shave and harken back to a more dangerous, manly time in history when a man had to trust his barber implicitly… or die.
Okay so we might be taking the whole demon barber thing a bit far, but a straight razor shave truly is an experience every man should try at least once. And then never go back to normal shaving again.
What is a Straight Razor Shave?
A straight razor shave, sometimes called a hot shave, is an old school way of shaving and it’s an experience you’re sure not to forget.
- First, your barber will place a hot towel around your face to soften the hair. After this comes a little cleanser, another hot towel, and possibly a conditioning cream to ensure those whiskers are ready.
- Then the real art of a close shave begins. Your (rapidly becoming favorite) barber will lather heated shaving cream onto your face, before taking the straight razor to your face.
- The hot towel, warmed shaving cream, and straight razor shaving process is repeated a second time to ensure the removal of all unwanted hair.
- Finally, some clean-up, a cold towel is used to close the pores, a little aftershave is applied and you’re ready to go!
Benefits of a Straight Razor Shave
- Having your local barber give you a shave like this is relaxing and the perfect way to start, end, or make it through your week.
- All those hot and cold towels ensure that your face looks real good post-shave
- Plus it feels amazing. Seriously, this is the original facial for men and you’re going to walk out with all of the benefits, plus an indescribable sense of manliness.
How Long Does a Straight Razor Shave Take?
This is not a quick shave-- plan on spending about 35-40 minutes in the barber shop.
How Long Does a Straight Razor Shave Last?
This will really depend on your hair and how fast it grows. In general, however, a cut throat shave lasts longer than a regular one.
How Much Does a Straight Razor Shave Cost in Kissimmee?
The price of a straight razor shave in your area starts at $17 and goes up to about $44.
Where to Find a Barber Who Will Give You a Straight Razor Shave in Kissimmee?
Thinking about how awesome that hot towel is going to feel? Allow us to find you the best barber for a cut throat shave near you.
Return to the barber shop listings above or download the Booksy app to book your traditional shave today.