What are you looking for?
Where?
When?
Blas Experience Spa Party
2529 W Busch Blvd, 600, Tampa, 33618
5.0
2 reviews

Blas Experience Spa Party

2529 W Busch Blvd, 600, Tampa, 33618

Services


    • Appointment on Mondays

      Since we are closed on Monday. There will be a fee for us opening.  more
      $20.00
      1h:30min

  • Spa Party Packages

    • Birthday Girl Glam

      “Birthday Girl Glam “ $50 (one girl) Includes: *Champagne (Pink lemonade) *Pink robe and facial head band to wear during service *Mini mani *Mini Pedi *Mini makeup , mini facial *Birthday crown to wear during service and sash *Area for parents to sit In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $50.00+
      1h
    • Queen Glam

      (One Girl)1hour Includes: *Mini Champagne (Pink lemonade) *Pink robe and facial headband to wear during service(4 services) *Crown and sash to wear during pictures *Mini mani *Mini Pedi *Mini Facial *Mini Glam makeup with glitter * Small face paint *Mini Hairdo *Area for Parents to sit and relax *Small Fruit salad In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $70.00+
      1h:30min
    • Cupcake decorating (fall)

      Includes: 2 kids /1 hour • Chef hats and aprons to wear during service •Fall theme face paint or glitter hairdo •8cupcakes -4 each- (flavors of choice) •Vanilla flavored frosting •Food coloring to make different color frosting •Sprinkles •Toppings •Different Theme examples to decorate cupcakes •Spoons, plates, spatulas to decorate •Box to take treats home •Drinks during party • Music and more more
      $80.00
      1h
    • Paint your own fall canvas

      Includes: 2 kis /1 hour 30 mins •Glitter Manicure with stickers •Aprons to use while painting •2 White blank canvas • Paint • Brushes • Stickers •Glitter paint • Drinks and cookies more
      $100.00
      1h:30min
    • Hey Girl! You're My Bestie

      “Hey Girl ! Your my Bestie” $120 for 1 hour includes birthday girl and 1 Best friend Includes: *Champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robes and facial head bands to wear during service (Matching colors) *Crown to wear during service for birthday queen and her bestie *Mini facial in facial room side by side *Glitter manicure *Glitter pedicure * Bff bracelets *Area for parents to sit and relax *Backdrop for Photo with accessories to take selfies In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $120.00+
      1h
    • Mommy and Me Day

      Mommy and me Day $120 (can add on 1 more person for $35) 1hour Includes: *Mini champagne (pink lemonade) *Silk robe and crown include during service *Mini mani * Mini Pedi (no cuticles removal just polish and foot scrub with lotion) *Mini Facials for mommy and daughter in facial room *Can be done with grandma and daughter. *Small fruit salad to eat after service. In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $120.00+
      1h
    • Butterfly Dreams Party

      Butterfly dreams 5 girls one (extra girl $35) 6 max $500 1.5 hours Includes: *pink champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robe facial head band to wear during service (3 service can choose) *Mini mani *Mini pedi in queen chairs *makeup, mini facial or butterfly face paint *dress up fashion show (wings, tutus and head bands, crowns) *Butterfly arts and craft or charm bracelet *dancing, singing, karaoke *backdrop for pictures (not decorated) *space to put snacks, cake or food (food not included) *Area for parents to sit and relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $500.00+
      1h:30min
    • Minnie Mouse Party

      MINNIE MOUSE PARTY 1.5 hours $500 5 girls max 6 after 5th girl 6th one is $35 Including : • Pink Champagne (Pink Lemonade) • Pink Robes and facial head band to wear during services • Mini mani • Mini Pedi • Mini Facial or Minnie mouse hairdo with bows (3 services) • Dress up with tutus and Minnie ears (to wear during party) • Crown to wear during party for birthday girl or Ears of choice • Freeze dance party and Musical chairs with music included • Charm braclets or Paint Minnie on a canvas(1 activity) • 6 Minnie inspired Oreo pops • Back drop not Decorated for pictures • Area to put any snacks,food,or cake (food not included) • Area for adults to sit and relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $500.00+
      1h:30min
    • Pajama Party

      Pj party 2 hours (for 6 girls) and 3 hours (for 10 girls) 6 girls $550 (max 10 girl each girl after 6 cost $50) Includes : *Pink champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robes and facial head bands and Sleeping mask to wear during service (pjs not included) *2 services (mini facial , Mini Makeup ,hairdo ,or face paint.) *Arts and craft paint on canvas ,Movie ,Charm bracelets or slime party *6 tents with rugs (or 10 ) *6 Trays for each girl (with sweets) *Pj dance party and games (puzzles ,limbo ,musical chair and more) * Backdrop for pictures(not decorated) with accessories to take pictures *Area to put cake snacks or food(food not included) *Area for parents to sit and relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $550.00+
      2h
    • Tea Party

      *6 girls 1.5 hours -max 8 girls (each girl after 6 is $35) *Champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robes to wear during service *Mini makeup *Mini facial *Games like tea party bingo ,dancing and singing and karaoke *Dress up with hats and mini gloves feather scarf will be provided during tea party . *mini donuts and ice tea will be served in tea party style on decorated table. *Backdrops for pictures (not decorated) *we will provide area to put snacks food and cake (no food included) *Also area for Parents to sit and relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $550.00+
      1h:30min
    • Hawaii Party

      ~$600 ~Up to 5 girls including birthday girl, 1.5 hours party ( Each girl after 5th girl is $35.00 max 6 girls ) ~ includes : *Mini Champagne ( Pink Lemonade) *Pink silk robes to wear during services *Dress up Grass skirts and flower garland with flower crowns *Birthday girl gets a special crown and sash 3 services are included (can choose any 3) : -Mini Mani -Mini Pedi (On Queen chairs) -Mini Facial (in a group or can choose in facial room on Bed) -Hair Styled (With Glitter colorful hair clip extension or bows, a braid or curled can be done) -Makeup -Face Painted flower 1 Activity included Arts and crafts, making a charm bracelet or necklace, painting or making slime. ~ Singing ,dancing, games will be done, can choose 1 game (freeze dance, limbo, Hot patato, or musical chairs. Back drop to take photos (not decorated) also include a space for you to put any snacks food or cake (no food included) (We do have a place to order if would like at an extra cost). ~Also will have a seating area for parents In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $600.00+
      1h:30min
    • Art and Drink

      Art and sip Night (Only for Adults no kids allowed) 8 people $600 2 hours Includes: *8 canvas with paint *8 wooden easels to use during service *Brushes to use during service *Aprons to wear during service *Two Tables with 8 chairs (Decorated) *Nonalcoholic drinks served in champagne glass (Fruit infused juice, Pink lemonade, Soda, Bubble Sider etc...) Sweet/Salty Charcuterie style Buffet *Salty Charcuterie style buffet side (Cracker, different cheeses, ham, salami, Fried Food ,small sandwiches, and finger food ) *Sweets side of buffet (Donuts ,Candy ,Cupcakes ,and sweet finger food, different fruits too.) In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $600.00+
      2h
    • Mermaid Party

      (2 HOUR S 8 GIRLS ) $650 INCLUDES: *Mini champagne ( Pink Lemonade) *Pink robes to wear and facial head band during service (3 Services) *Mini Mermaid Facial or Mermaid facial *Mermaid makeup *Mermaid hairdo( with glitter and colorful hair accessories) *Dress up with colorful tutus with mermaid head bands and special mermaid outfit for birthday girl *Crowns and sashes to wear during service *Mermaid arts and craft (Painting on canvas,Slime,Charms braclets,and more) *Dancing ,singing and games (Mermaid Bingo , Musical Chairs and more) *Backdrop not decorated for picture and space to put treat and food (food not included) *Seating area for parents with music included In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $650.00+
      2h
    • Rock Star Party

      8girls $700 max 10 girls (each extra $35) Includes: *Pink champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robes to wear during service 3 services *Rock Star Mini Mani (with stickers) * Mini Pedi *Rock star face paint, Mini Facial ,or Rock star Hairdo (with glitter or colorful hair extension) *Rock star dance party *Rock star Dress up with hats and accessories *Karaoke (music included) *1 Activity Decorating Rock Star sunglasses (sunglasses included and stickers, and charms) *Backdrop (Not decorated) for pictures with accessories *Area for snacks, cake or food (no food included) *Area for adults to relax and sit *8 Goodie bags with candy In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $700.00+
      2h
    • L.O.L Girl Party

      $800 (10 girls ) Package includes: *2 hours *Lol Doll hairdo with glitter *Lol Doll Mani colorful nail polish with glitter or stickers *Lol Doll Makeup *Spa robe to wear during service *Champagne for every girl (pink lemonade) *Princess crown for birthday girl with sash *Arts and craft make your own L.O.L girl charm bracelet *Dress up in tutus and head bands, wings to take pictures with our backdrops not decorated. *Music provided to dance and play (musical chairs, limbo, or do karaoke. *Space to put snacks cake and any food( food not included) *space for parents to sit and talk and to relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $800.00+
      2h
    • Queen Candy Land

      “Queen candy land” 2.5hour $900(10 girls) Includeds: *Pink Champagne (pink lemonade) *Pink robes and facial head bands to wear during service *crowns and sashes to wear during service (4 Services) *Mini Mani *Mini Pedi *Mini Facial as a group *Makeup or face paint Hairdo (includes either glitter hair, bows, hair spray paint, braided, curled, colorful clip extension) *Backdrops (not decorated) for party *Space to put snacks ,cake and any food (not including food) *Candy Buffet with candy *Games(Bingo ,Limbo, Karaoke , Musical chairs, Guess how many gumball in the jar contest, music included) *Cupcake decorating (10 cupcakes) (frosting bag, and toppings) *Area for Parents to relax and sit In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $900.00+
      2h:30min
    • Glow In The Dark Party

      Glow in the Dark Party $900 (10 kids) 2hours Includes: *Pink Champagne (pink Lemonade) *Pink Robe and facial head during services *Dress up with tutus and feather scarf and colorful hats *Mini Face Paint *Mini Mani *Hairdoe with colorful glitter hair paints and more *Glow in the dark necklace / Braclets *Dance party with colorful lights (music included) *Freeze dance, musical chairs and singing *Candy Bar included during whole service * 3 Boxes of pizza can be ordered with 2 bottles of soda *candy goody bags included to take home *Area for parents to relax In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $900.00+
      2h
    • Bachelorette Party

      “She Said Yes! “ (Bachelorette party)Picnic style Max 16 women (Adults Only) 2.5 hours $1600 Includes: *Pink Champagne (Pink lemonade)or Cider *Pink Robes to wear during service 1 service or activity *Mini Facials as a group, Paint on Canvas(Canvas and paint included),Wedding Frame Friend collage(1 Frame included 20x30)(Email us the pictures and we will print) *Picnic style décor with pillows to sit on with tables *Mini Appetizer * Charcuterie Board cones (2 cheeses ,ham ,salmi ,crackers and more) *Sweets buffets(cupcakes, macarons ,donuts and more) *Backdrops for Photos fully decorated *Accessories to take pictures *Crown for bride to wear or veil with sash *Karaoke (music included) *Bride games(Bride bingo, Blind folded ring placement, How do you know the bride game, Bra pin pong, the head on the groom game & more In order to confirm booking, 60% of the total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid five days before party. more
      $1,600.00+
      2h:30min

  • BlessedByLesley Acrylic Nails

    • Short Full Set

      Short Full Set Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $40.00+
      1h:45min
    • Dip Powder On Natural Nails

      $40.00
      1h:30min
    • Acrylic/Dip soak off

      $15.00
      45min
    • Acrylic nails simple design

      One or Two fingers more
      $5.00
      10min
    • Nail Repair

      This included re-filing, fix design, missing nails, etc. more
      $15.00+
      40min
    • Medium Full Set

      Medium Full Set Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $50.00+
      1h:50min
    • Dip Powder With Tips

      $45.00
      1h:45min
    • Long Full Set

      Long Full Set Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $65.00+
      2h:5min
    • Extra Long Full Set

      Extra Long Full Set Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $75.00+
      2h:15min
    • Extra Extra Long Nails

      Full Set Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $85.00+
      2h:30min
    • Refill

      Refill Only (If you want Gems, Encapsulations, Ombre, 3D, Drawing Art, Big Rhinestones, Nail Stickers, Acrylic French or V cut, etc. It will be an additional Cost) more
      $35.00+
      1h:50min
    • French or V Cut With Acrylic

      This is if you want me to do these designs with Acrylic. Price Depends on the length you choose. more
      $15.00+
      1h:45min
    • Encapsulation

      This is if you want me to do these designs with Acrylic. Price Depends on the length you choose. more
      $15.00+
      1h:45min
    • Ombre

      This is if you want me to do these designs with Acrylic. Price Depends on the length you choose. more
      $10.00+
      1h:50min
    • 3D or Drawing Art

      This is if you want me to do these BIG designs with Acrylic, or Gel Polish. Price Depends on the length you choose as well as how big the art is. more
      $15.00+
      45min
    • BIG Rhinestones

      This is only for BIG Rhinestones. Small ones wont be charged. more
      $5.00+
      30min
    • Nail Stickers

      This is only for many nail stickers. You wont be charged for just one. more
      $5.00+
      30min

  • Manicures

    • Regular Manicure

      Regular Manicure, Cleaning Nails. Price may Vary if other designs are done. ($3 Design, $5 Extra Color, $3 Glitter $3 Stickers.. etc.) more
      $25.00+
      45min
    • Kids Manicures (ages 2-14)

      $15.00
      30min
    • Kids Gel Manicure (ages 8-14)

      $20.00
      30min
    • Paraffin wax treatment on hands

      This is a add on treatment to add to a manicure or to do alone. This treatment is a process to dip your hand into a warm wax that feels like candle wax. Softens skin and helps with exfoliating skin and hydrating.This also helps with any arthritis or joint pain. more
      $15.00
      20min
    • Gel polish removal

      $8.00
      15min
    • Fix Someone art design and removal of gel

      $25.00+
      35min
    • Gel Manicure

      Gel Manicure, Cleaning Nails. Price may Vary if other designs are done. ($5 Design, $3 Extra Color, $3 Glitter $3 Stickers.. etc.) more
      $32.00
      45min

  • Pedicures

    • Regular Pedicure

      Regular Pedicure, Cleaning Nails and Feet. Price may Vary if other designs are done. ($3 Design, $5 Extra Color, $3 Glitter $3 Stickers.. etc.) more
      $25.00+
      45min
    • Kids Pedicure (ages 2-14)

      $15.00
      30min
    • Kids Gel Pedicure (ages 8-14)

      $20.00
      30min
    • Paraffin wax on foot

      This is a add on treatment to add to a manicure or to do alone. This treatment is a process to dip your hand into a warm wax that feels like candle wax. Softens skin and helps with exfoliating skin and hydrating.This also helps with any arthritis or joint pain. more
      $20.00
      20min
    • Foot exfoliation treatment

      This is an add on treatment to your pedicure which in includes your regular pedicure steps and 4 additional treatments. A hydration bath bomb to soften heels of foot. A collagen foot mask to help skin become more softer and hydrated and reduce dead skin and help new skin turn over. Lastly a massage cream to massage your foot and leg to finish off. more
      $15.00
      30min
    • Nail repair 2 big toes

      This is used if you have a broken or short toe nail and want to make it straight or longer to even size of nail more
      $10.00
      15min
    • Nail repair of more than 2 toes

      $15.00
      20min
    • Gel polish removal

      $10.00
      20min
    • Cucumber melon refresher pedicure (gel)

      This pedicure includes :green Limes,cucumbers in the water. Sea salt for the water, melon cucumber foot scrub to exfoliate your feet. soap petals for bubbles.Cucumber melon lotion, Hot towels for your feet/legs . Dead skin is removed with callus remover. Cuticles are removed toenails are shaped and painted with gel polish of choice more
      $40.00
      50min
    • Mandrin Citrus Refresher Pedicure (gel)

      Includes: grapefruit and lemons in water. Soap pedals for bubbles. Sea salt in the water to exfoliated skin. Orange Mandarin foot scrub to remove any dead skin, orange Mandarin moisturizer for feet. Callus remover to remove callus from heels. Nails will be trimmed if needed filed and painted with your color of choice more
      $40.00
      50min
    • Gel Pedicure

      Gel Pedicure, Cleaning Nails and Feet. Price may Vary if other designs are done. ($3 Design, $5 Extra Color, $3 Glitter $3 Stickers.. etc.) more
      $32.00+
      45min

  • Add On's For Party Packages

    • Goodie Bags

      (Lip-gloss ,candy, makeup, nail polish, water tattoos and more) more
      $10.00+
      5min
    • Crowns to take home

      $6.00
      5min
    • Sash to take home

      $2.50
      5min
    • Braids with colorful extensions

      $30.00
      40min
    • Hairdo

      Can includes: Pigtails, hair buns, pointy tail, half up half down hairstyle, bows, hair glitter, hair clip on extension, hairspray, hair glitter, and more more
      $15.00
      30min
    • Temporary tattoo

      $5.00
      10min
    • Face Paint

      Small Design more
      $5.00+
      5min
    • Candy Buffet

      (m&m’s ,skittles ,chocolates ,twizzles lolly pops and more) more
      $100.00+
      5min
    • Salty and Sweet Buffet

      ( crackers, cheese, ham, salami ,donuts ,cookies ,rice crispy treats ,cake pops and more. more
      $200.00+
      5min
    • Ice Cream Bar

      (2 Ice cream flavors 2 syrups and 5 different toppings Oreos, m&m’s , gummy bears, strawberries, sprinkles) more
      $100.00+
      5min
    • Pizza Party

      (Pizza ,Plates ,soda, napkins) more
      $120.00+
      5min
    • Cake Pops

      Each Individual (Chocolate, Vanilla, Etc) more
      $3.00+
      5min
    • Cupcakes

      Each Individual (Chocolate, Vanilla, Etc) more
      $3.00+
      5min
    • Rice Crispy Treats

      Each Individual more
      $3.00+
      5min
    • Other Sweets or Finger Food

      Each Individual more
      $3.00+
      5min
    • BackDrop Full Decorated with Theme of Choice

      If you want a specific background choice more
      $300.00+
      5min
    • Add On 30 Minutes

      Extra 30 Minutes to Party more
      $50.00+
      30min
    • Add on 1 More Hour

      If you need and extra hour more
      $80.00+
      1h
    • Take Home Metal Crowns

      If you want to take home a pretty metal crown more
      $10.00+
      5min
    • Personalized Invitation

      $3 for each card (With Picture of birthday girl and theme of party) more
      $3.00+
      5min
    • Fancy Table Decor

      (Fancy Plates ,Fancy Cups and Utensils, and table center pieces ) (to use during party) more
      $30.00+
      5min

  • Boot Camps

    • Summer Camp (1 Day)

      *Spa Day Monday* Mini Mani and Mini Pedi Day, Games and Arts and crafts, and dance party. Dress up with our pink robes/ facial head bands and get Pink lemonade in champagne glass. *Treasure hunt Tuesday * Look for treasure with us in sand, Hairdo’s, Temporary Tattoos, Mini Makeup, Karaoke and more. Dress up with our mermaid head bands ,tutu and get a pink lemonade in a champagne glass. Games and more. *Rock Star Wednesday* Rock star hairdo with glitter and color hair spray and our pink robes to wear. Decorated sunglasses and a paper guitar with charms and stickers, Dress up with rock star hats and feather scarfs outfit for pictures and Dance party and games. *Tea Party Thursday* Tea Party Glitter Facials. Paint a canvas with flowers or cupcake (paint included and aprons included). Dress up in our tea party gloves, hats and tutus, feather scarf. Table set to play tea party and music included. Games, Dancing , ice tea served with treats. * Hula Friday* Mini Mani, Mini Pedi, Flower Face Paint. Dress up in hula grass skirts and flower crowns with flower necklace. Slime Making and Cupcake Decorating. Games ,Musical chairs and more. In order to confirm booking, 60% of total has to be paid upfront and the remaining 40% has to be paid 5 days before party. more
      $65.00
      4h

  • Blas Aesthetics

    • Light Glam

      Makeup application that includes foundation,a light eye make up,powder ,blush, highlight. Lip products like gloss or a soft lip color and natural lashes with mascara. more
      $50.00
      1h
    • Full Glam Makeup

      Makeup application with full coverage foundation, face powder,blush, contouring,bronzer,highlight,with lashes,full eye look and lip color of choice. Top off with setting spray. more
      $70.00
      1h:20min
    • Brow tint

      $20.00
      20min
    • Brow tint and wax

      $27.00
      30min
    • Lip wax

      $7.00
      15min
    • Full face wax

      $25.00
      30min
    • Gel tips

      Service price may very on design, length,and amount of colors more
      $40.00+
      1h:30min
    • Brow wax

      $7.00
      20min
    • Paraffin wax treatment on hands/feet

      This is a add on treatment to add to a manicure or pedicure or even to do alone. This treatment is a process to dip your hand or foot into a warm wax that feels like candle wax. Softens skin and helps with exfoliating skin and hydrating.This also helps with any arthritis or joint pain. more
      $30.00
      40min
    • Back exfoliating treatment 40 mins

      This is a 40 minute treatment on your back which includes exfoliating and scrubbing your back with different products. This will help improve blemishes and skin eveness. We also remove any Impurities like black heads and white heads. Hot towels can be used and different tools to extract. more
      $40.00
      40min
    • Exfoliating back treatment 60 mins

      This is a 60 minute treatment on your back which includes exfoliating and scrubbing your back with different products. This will help improve blemishes and skin eveness. We also remove any Impurities like black heads and white heads. Hot towels can be used and different tools to extract. more
      $60.00
      1h:5min
    • Exfoliating back treatment 30 mins

      This is a 30 minute treatment on your back which includes exfoliating and scrubbing your back with diff products. This will help improve blemishes and skin eveness. We also remove any Impurities like black heads and white heads. Hot towels can be used and different tools to extract. more
      $30.00
      30min

  • Add on Spa Services

    • Mini Facial

      This is a Mini Facial for any little queen that wants to feel refreshed and with beautiful skin.Service takes 15 mins long and includes a pink robe to wear during service and is done in our facial room where you can feel like the queen you are. Pink lemonade is served with in a Champagne glass when you come in and a small fruit salad is given at the end to thank you for coming to see us. more
      $15.00
      15min
    • Mini Hairdo for kids

      Mini hairdo is a small hair style on your little queen. Can include a curled hair style or straighten hair, a braid ,ponytails or small buns or any little hair sytle with glitter ,bows and more. more
      $20.00
      30min
    • Mini Makeup

      This is a soft glam makeup for kids includes concealer, eye make up ,lip gloss, mascara and glitter. more
      $15.00+
      30min
    • Braids

      $30.00+
      1h:30min

See Our Work

Reviews

Reviews are no joke! Booksy values authentic reviews and only verifies them if we know the reviewer has visited this business.
5.0/5
2 reviews
  • 5
    2
  • 4
    0
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Brow wax
by BlasExperience SpaParty
love my nails!!!
Hey Girl! You're My Bestie
by BlasExperience SpaParty
First time going to the business and I loved it! While my girls were getting their manicure and pedicures done, they were offered snacks and refreshme...nts and the staff was so kind. The space is very beautiful and very clean. They are very respectful with COVID-19 rules which I enjoy. Would definitely recommend. Thank you for this relaxing day!! Show more