As lockdown restrictions have been lifted, you’ll want to consider how to operate your business safely. As safety is at the forefront of your mind, so we’ve introduced a new feature to save you unnecessary stress and time. A dedicated online COVID-19 Disclaimer Form will help you easily ask your clients if they present any possible symptoms of COVID-19 or their visit may bring any risks to you and your staffers.
Some of your clients may be not aware that they potentially carry or exhibit symptoms of Covid-19. They may be spreading the virus. To help you reduce risk that a person carrying coronavirus enters your salon and passes it on to you, your staffers and other clients, we’ve introduced a predefined COVID-19 Disclaimer Form. Now you can assign it to your services in Booksy and ask your clients to confirm they meet the statements below :
- I confirm that I am not infected with COVID-19 and I am not presenting any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell, dry cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- I confirm that I haven’t been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days
- I confirm that I am not living with anyone who is diagnosed with COVID-19 or quarantined.
How to add COVID-19 Disclaimer Form?
- Go to your Booksy Biz app > More > Business profile > Custom forms or simply click here. Choose COVID-19 Pandemic Consent Form.
- You can edit it or add extra statements you want your clients to confirm by clicking Add Text or Field.
- Click Required for to assign the form to certain services or apply it to all. Then click Save.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Consent Form will be presented to your clients while they are booking an appointment with you. After answering all the questions, they will electronically sign the form within the app.
Now go to your Social Post Creator – posts related to safely reopening your salon and Health and Safety Rules are waiting for you, ready to publish on your social media!
Get to know more about Custom forms in Booksy and learn how to use them as consent forms, intake forms and client questionnaires, depending on the services you offer.