Tampa Body Massage
Tampanians build tension in their muscles hunching over their computers and tablets, exercising in the Florida sunshine, and even chasing their kids between Busch Gardens attractions. Regardless of activity level, Tampa residents tense and strain their muscles daily.
Body massages not only help relax you, but also release muscle tension and restore range of motion. Tampa, Fl. massage therapists use advanced massage techniques to work out trouble areas and also release tension you didn’t realize you were carrying.
Book your appointment for body massage in Tampa, Fl. today and leave feeling restored and rejuvenated.
What Type of Body Massage Should I Choose?
Full body massages targets key areas of tension in the body that exercise, stretching, and even yoga can’t let loose.
- Deep tissue massage loosens stiff, tense muscles and improves range of motion.
- Hot stone massage combines the use of heated stones and massage for a truly relaxing experience.
- Aromatherapy massage combines traditional massage with the use of essential oils (either applied to the skin or diffused in the area) for optimum relaxation.
- Swedish massage centers on long strokes to loosen the body and promote relaxation.
- Prenatal massage safely focuses on those areas of tension and pain for expectant mothers.
Regardless of the type of massage you choose, it’s important to drink water before a massage. This insures that your muscles are pliable rather than stiff, in addition to preventing dehydration. This extra water also helps your kidneys flush out the toxins released during your massage.
How Long is an Appointment for a Full Body Massage?
Full body massages should be scheduled for 60 to 90 minutes to allow therapists time to target the entire body.
How Much Does Body Massage Cost in Tampa?
A full body massage in Tampa, Florida usually costs around $60-$95 per hour. Many massage technicians offer packages for clients seeking to purchase multiple massages at a discount.
How Can I Book an Appointment for Body Massage in Tampa?
Ready to loosen those muscles? Check out the listings above for the best massage specialists in Tampa, Florida, or use the free Booksy app to schedule your appointment today.