Tattoos in Orlando
Are you looking to get a new tattoo? Tattoos are great ways to show the world who you are, what you love, and what you stand for, so if you’re looking for a tattoo artist in Florida, the ink spots in Orlando are an excellent place to start!
Types of Tattoos
If it’s your first time, don’t worry! Your tattoo artist will talk to you about what type of tattoo to get, where to put your new tattoo, and can answer any questions you have. But here’s a list to get you started:
- Traditional Tattoos: Think sailors, old school, and bright colors
- Watercolor Tattoos: A popular, non-outlined style that makes it look like someone’s been painting on your skin, instead of tattooing it
- Tribal Tattoos: Typically just black ink (no color)
- Realistic Tattoos: Do you want your dog’s face on your arm or your favorite Florida tree across your back? This is the style for you!
- Japanese Tattoos: Also really traditional, with lots of dragons, waves, and other traditional Japanese images
- Other styles include Neo-Traditional, Blackwork, Geometrical, and New School Tattoos
How Long Does it Take to Get a Tattoo
How long your tattoo takes will depend on the size of your tattoo and how much detail and/or color is in it. Your tattoo artist will let you know how long it will take and if you need to come in more than once. Plan on at least an hour.
How Long Does a Tattoo Last?
Ink is forever, but make sure you follow the instructions for aftercare, otherwise your tattoo might not look good forever!
How Much Does a Tattoo Cost?
The price of your tattoo depends on the size, how much detail and color it needs, and how long it will take. Most Orlando tattoo shops start at $100 per hour, but they typically do a free consultation to talk over what you want and can expect.
How to Find a Tattoo Parlor in Orlando
Are you ready for some amazing new ink? Thankfully, finding a tattoo place in Orlando couldn’t be easier—return to the listings above or download the Booksy app. That tattoo you’re dreaming of is going to look amazing!